Access Building Solution, LLC is a licensed General Contractor who provides a complete range of remodeling and building services for residential, manufactured homes, and commercial. Utilizing various universal design techniques, government guidelines for accessibility and environmentally friendly products, we develop a plan to fit the special needs of your lifestyle.
We remodel entire homes, or just add a few grab bars, whatever your circumstances and budget require. We provide an initial consultation at no charge to you, discuss your concerns and requests, make suggestions for the best solutions to your needs, and provide a detailed estimate of the services. We will work with Occupational and Physical Therapists, Medicaid, care givers, and family members to find the safest solutions to increase independence. We also provide services to Seniors to update homes for “Aging-in-place” living environments that will meet your family’s needs for years to come.
Some of the most common solutions are listed below, but there are many unique products available in the marketplace today to solve a number of concerns. The most common modifications include ensuring one accessible entry to the home, widening of doorways, and bathroom remodels.
- Accessible entry (ramp, level threshold, widened doorway, keyless entry, grab bars)
- Elimination of slip and fall hazards (securing or removal of loose rugs, floor height transitions, appropriate lighting & flooring materials)
- Electrical modifications rocker style light switches at reachable heights, accessible thermostats &security system controls, visual assisted alarms)
- Lifts for stairs, beds and bathrooms
- Widening of hallways, turning areas in bath, laundry, & kitchen
- Add on an accessible addition to the home
- Bathing solutions (roll-in shower, walk-in tub, grab bars, transfer & lift solutions, hand held shower heads, anti-scald valves)
- Non-slip flooring
- Lowered vanities, wall hung or pedestal sinks, easy access & anti-scald faucets
- ADA compliant, comfort height toilets with access bars
- Accessible appliances, faucet and sink
- Barrier free work area (i.e. roll under island, adjustable height work spaces)
- Cabinet modifications (lowered cabinet/counter heights and drop down cabinet inserts for access to upper cabinets, roll out shelving & drawers)